Thursday, September 01, 2005

More photos from Glasgow


This photo is of Dan, me, and Sean McMullen.

Here's Sean's website
http://www.bdsonline.net/seanmcmullen/








Here's Diane and I in downtown Glasgow. The architecture is wonderful.










Here Dan and I are standing outside the Armadillo, which is part of the convention center called the SECC. It's equally amazing inside.








The picture to my left is me on the left with James Swallow in the middle and Sally Mayer on the right for the Star Trek panel. Such a wonderful room of people--I enjoyed it immensely.









Here is a photo of an after panel chat concerning setting your fiction in Scotland.

4 comments:

chrismartinez7365 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a online store site/blog. It pretty much covers online store related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

stony said...

Great blog here! I have a free adware site/blog. It pretty much covers free adware related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

davidfisher05266141 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!