Saturday, June 04, 2011

Goals and Compromises

I'm going to be writing everyday or almost every day at my website-- http://www.susanhannifordcrowley.com on the News page. I have some goals to work on. You might have the same ones or different ones. Let's help each other. How? With encouragement.

Goal 1: I would like to lose weight. I lost weight and then gained it all back again. Frustrating, isn't it? I'm going to exercise every day. I will post here what exercise I did. If you have this same goal, you are welcome to post what exercise you did.

Goal 2: I'm going to write a thousand words a day. That's words on a novel or novella. I not counting the words I post on a blog. i will post word count here whether I make it or not.

Goal 3: I needed to buy a new sofa. Mine... well, it sagged. Today my husband and I bought a new sofa. The one we really wanted was too big for the space. Sigh. But we compromised and bought our second choice. I wanted a great sofa to put up my feet and type like a maniac in comfort. It would also be comfy if a friend wanted to stay over and sleep on it. So GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!

This is how it works. You are welcome to post your goals and how you're doing. I will be, and together we'll encourage each other.

What's happening right now? I interviewed paranormal romance author Rebecca Royce at http://nightsofpassion.wordpress.com Rebecca's running a contest, so if you want to enter visit the site above and follow the directions.

I've also given a prize to the Night Owl Reviews Summer Web Hunt. Find out all about it and all the other prizes from a lot of authors at http://www.nightowlromance.com/nor/Pages/Hunts.aspx

--Susan
Goal 1: Kickboxed this morning
Goal 2: In-progress

No comments: