Thursday, October 15, 2009

Home from Albacon and Published

This week has been a worldwind. Albacon was lots of fun. You'll want to see the Albacon post at http://nightsofpassion.wordpress.com as I posted photos. There were workshops, panels, the booksigning, and parties. The readings were great and the art wonderful.

While at Albacon, I stole away an hour here and there to finish another novella that I promised my editor. There's something soothing about writing at a conference. I find it gives a special quality to the story to be partially created in the midst of living with science fiction and fantasy folk. I had to finish it by Oct. 15th, which was also the release date for WHEN LOVE SURVIVES.

As soon as I came home I had an interview at Paranormal Romantics. Today WHEN LOVE SURVIVES was released at All Romance Ebooks http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-whenlovesurvives-362921-143.html It's a contemporary paranormal romance novella, 15,000 words and it can be purchased for 99 cents. Courtship and sex, adventure and courage all wrapped up in one story.

a.c. Mason interviewed me for Nights of Passion. Yes, that's my other blog. It's rather funny being interviewed by someone who knows you. I kidded Mason a lot. She's fun that way. You'll just have to see the interview to know what I'm talking about. Plaid.

While my editor edits my full-length novel, I'm writing another one. Being a writer is being in perpetual motion, always writing, researching, living, and writing. It's important to always include living. I don't think I could be a writer if I had to be a recluse.

It's snowing today. Yes, a great day for writing. But not enough snow for snow angels and snow men. Not yet.

No comments: